<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Just how geeky am I?

Hmmm.... when it comes to viewing preferences, pretty geeky, I guess:

- I am a rabid fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel (the better show, even I must admit). Go here for scholarly discussions of both series.
- I could probably write a dissertation on The Matrix (just the first one, the sequels are just not worthy). Read up on the philosophy of the film here.
- I am right now in the midst of re-reading "The Lord of The Rings." December 17 just can't come quickly enough for me. See the trailer for The Return of the King here.

Upon reflection, maybe I'm not a such geek after all. Each item on this list has at least one thing in common: HOTTIES.

Okay, let's take 'em two at a time.

David Boreanaz and James Marsters (who are at this very moment gazing down at me from a fabulous Angel Season 5 poster in my office. Sigh!) HOT.

Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne (I LOVE HIM no matter what Mr. X and Lala may say). HOT.

Viggo Mortensen (OMG) and Orlando Bloom. HOT.

See. I'm not a geek.

Okay, I guess I really am. But that's beside the point.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?