<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

OMG!

I haven't blogged for ages. Please forgive me. I was completely caught up in the pre-holiday swirl. And then the holiday whirl. Oh, and finally, the post-holiday twirl. Honey, let's just say that I was spinning like a top!

"Doo-doo feces"

Well, really. Is there any other kind? The Undisputed King of Pop's coining of this particular phrase is especially illustrative of his man-childness. Oooh, look. I've coined a new phrase of my own. And speaking of those who refuse to grow up and decide to reside in Neverland (smooth segue coming right up), go see Peter Pan. The Amazing One and I quite enjoyed it. I have resisted reading the novel ever since I was a little girl. I don't exactly know why. I think that I somehow thought it was for boys. Damn those persistent traditional gender expectations!

After seeing the film, I realize that I couldn't be more wrong. It is all about Wendy! Talk about the power of burgeoning female sexuality. Girl Power, if ya know what I mean. Studio City Library - here I come! And lest you think I have forgotten my devotion to cute boys - JASON ISAACS. He's really rather hot. That man knows how to wear a wig!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?