<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 12, 2004

Sex and the pity

I finally caught the season (can eight episodes be called a season?) premiere of Sex and the City over the weekend. And then I saw the second episode. My humble opinion? That show is just not funny any longer. It's just sad. I began to see all four girlfriends as pitiful last go-round. Now, they're just pathetic (oh, and bathetic, too). To think, I once considered these gals as banner examples of the fabulosity of single girlhood in the big city. Obviously, I'm missing nothing.

And again I say - WHAT IS UP WITH CARRIE'S CLOTHES? They are a horror story. Patricia Fields should be shot and put us all out of our misery. Avant-garde is one thing. En garde is another. You never know what Carrie'll hit you with next.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?