<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 19, 2004

I must have the Angel puppet!

Tant pis pour vous if you missed last night's Angel. It was sheer brilliance. Of course, The WB has decided to cancel the single best show on its schedule. Idiots. Now, I'll never have to tune in to that station again.

But last night's episode was fantastic. The Tick creator, Ben Edlund, really showed his ass last night. He is a genius writer!

"I'll rip you a new puppethole, bitch."

See? Any other examples I try to provide for you will lack context. Damn it, you should have watched it.

And how hot was it to have the puppet show broadcast from KTEC. Could it have anything to do with KCET? Inquiring minds want to know.

(Thanks to Rotten Robin for freshening my memory!)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?