<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

I am really tired

So not much thinking to be found in this neck of the woods. Here's what I'm reading (if you're interested):

The Lavender Screen: The Gay and Lesbian Films: Their Stars, Makers, Characters & Critics by Boze Hadleigh

When Hollywood Had A King: The Reign of Lew Wasserman, Who Leveraged Talent into Power and Influence by Connie Bruck

The New American Splendor Anthology by Harvey Pekar

Ahab's Wife: Or, The Star Gazer: A Novel by Sena Jeter Naslund

The last I'm reading because of my new book club obligations. Hey, they give us the books for free. There have to be some perks to working for an enormous media conglomerate. Don't be mad at me. Visit your local library instead.

love and kisses...

P.S. I can't wait to read Everything About Me is Fake... And I'm Perfect by Janice Dickinson. I'm holding out by gleaning for little tidbits like this one.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?