<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

AI 3

When I was a little girl, my mother used to tell me that I had a missing twin. In retrospect, I think I know what she meant. She had to be referring to my parasitic gay male twin. You know, the one I have trapped inside my body.

Anyhoo, as Billy Barty would say, I propose that when the good folks at Freemantle Media and Fox Broadcasting revamp the electoral process for American Idol, they also revise the criteria for potential candidates. Any prospective Idol must also be a potential Gay Icon. Miss Fantasia Barrino certainly looks to be a likely Icon. Let's just start with her name. Plus, she has drama what with Zion and the baby daddy, no doubt.

And, she can SANG! Go 'head, Fantasia.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?