<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Urologics

Sometime in the past week or so, I developed a kidney infection. GROSS! Okay, this means that I was going to the bathroom twice as frequently as I normally do (for those of you who don't know this means every half-hour as opposed to every hour on the hour). Not only that but my back was hurting something awful. So, I gave in and called the doctor's office after three days of ever increasing pain and a low-grade fever that wouldn't abate.

The doctor gave me a choice of starting an antibiotic immediately or going to the emergency room. Since I was afraid that the insurance company wouldn't cover the charges unless I was on death's doorstep, naturally, I chose the antibiotic. What did he give me? The well-known anthrax combatant, CIPRO.

What I want to know is this - If my infection refuses to submit to CIPRO, where do I go from there? Did I forget to mention that he gave me the highest possible dosage?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?