<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Trading Up?

No. Don't waste your time reading this one, people. I know, I'm all late in registering my opinion as the book by Candace Bushnell was released in paperback last month. Sue me, I have to wait until stuff hits the shelves at the Studio City Library. Need I remind you that "the phone in the limo is busted and I can't get in touch with mah bitches." In other words, I am broke and, thus, have no money for frivolous purchases like a book in which the main character is completely unlikeable, wholly unsympathetic, and likely sociopathic?

I do have money for necessary activities like the "Sing Along Sound of Music" at the Hollywood Bowl last Saturday night. And for the accompanying mixed drink that Mr. X and I concocted that he christened "Champagnotiq." It's a delicious, chartreuse variation on the "Incredible Hulk" theme currently popular in the 'hood. As I recall, we poured equal portions of Remy Grand Cru Champagne Cognac and Hpnotiq over ice, shook it all up, and enjoyed.

Really, would we lie to you?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?