<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 05, 2004

My bad

I only just realized that I haven't blogged in over two weeks. I would feel guilty but I just don't have time for that nonsense.

What kind of social whirl have I been swept into?

Going to the cinema:

Catwoman (we got up and left)
The Village (2x, once with Miss Robin-y Robin and once with The Comedian. I had to witness his reaction for myself, you see.)
The Manchurian Candidate (Meryl Streep is ON FIRE! Give her another Oscar.)
The Bourne Supremacy (Karl Urban is HOT!)
I, Robot (3x - not because I wanted, too, believe me)
Garden State (gotta hold it down for NJ)
Badasssss! (gotta hold it down for Sonny Spoons!)

Reading books:


Behaving in a slug-like manner:

That just speaks for itself, doesn't it. To be specific, I haven't been cooking, cleaning, or doing laundry. I have been exercising sporadically, though. All this inactivity is due to The Amazing One's absence. She comes home next week, though. I have been working but that's just because people seem to expect it of me.

Researching for my writing project:

I call it a project because it started out as a screenplay but it looks like it might really be a young adult alternative historical fiction thinggie. I hate trying to classify my work.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?