<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Daily Show - One Day Later

I meant to post this way earlier but I forgot. How funny was it last night when Jon Stewart called out Star Jones for mentioning how much "God blesses" (I assume she meant that God has blessed her specifically over the 150,000+ human beings who actually perished) when she mentioned (I assume during the "Hot Topics" segment of The View) how she was in the Maldives on her "honeymoon" just one month prior to the tsunami. Does she really think that God held back a tidal wave for a month just for her? Is this really a blessing? If so, for whom?

Inquiring minds want to know.

For more intriguing discussion of the nature of God versus, well, Nature, follow the links at the end of the "If God is God, he's not good" article under the "Essays and Opinion" column on Arts & Letters Daily. Oh, for pete's sake, I'll just copy and paste. I apologize if that's bad blogging etiquette.

If God is God, hes not good. If God is good, he’s not God. You can’t have it both ways, especially not after the Indian Ocean catastrophe... more» ... more» ... more» ... more»

Have I mentioned how much I love the Internet?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?