<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Izz-OUCH!!!

Dang, Mama Blah Blah... you called me out. I'm gonna have to go all Layer Cake on your ass! Or maybe I'll just do the dang meme. It would serve you right. Okay, let's get this party started:

Four Jobs I've Had:
-Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips (yes, I am that old)
-
U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services Junior Fellow
-Temp
-Television network censor

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
I can only list four, right? This is bad. I am an inveterate rewatcher (and re-reader for that matter). I'll do my best for youse.
-The Matrix (duh!)
-Strictly Ballroom
-Sin City (apparently, as I've watched it every single chance I can get since it's been in heavy rotation on Starz)
-Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban (for the Shrieking Shack scene, naturally. Plus, Alfonso Cuaron & J.K. Rowling & Alan Rickman? What's not to love?)


Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
-America's Next Top Model
-Project Runway
-Knitty Gritty
-Medium

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:

-San Francisco, CA
-Baja Mexico
-Jamaica
-Napa Valley, CA

Four Favorite Dishes:
-My mother's lasagna
-Pan-fried noodles
-Garlic spinach from the Great Eastern Restaurant in San Francisco (and anything else from there)
-My TNT cookies


Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Go Fug Yourself
Defamer
Slate
Arts & Letters Daily


Four Places I’d Rather Be:

-At home by myself on a rainy, chilly day with a huge pile of great books to be read and beautiful yarn to be knitted and/or crocheted
-With my mother, sisters, cousins and aunts
-On a cruise like the one Bette Davis takes in Now, Voyager and with her fabulous wardrobe
-On a tropical island with clear turquoise waters, white sandy beaches and excellent bar service

Four Bloggers I am Tagging :
Please. I don't know four bloggers that well.

OMG! Is that the point of this meme?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?